Friday 7 November 2008

Excercise 3












I've been sort of working on excercise 3. Mainly, I guess, I've been playing around, Jane Dunnewold style with these images that I've had around for quite awhile. Ihave posted pics of what I've got so far. I'm going to take a hiatus from posting for awhile for two reasons: 1. I'm feeling a need to stop with these images and just have a go at them until I'm "done", and 2. I'm a bit overwhelmed with other things I'm doing and that won't get any better until after holidays. I have a quilt I want to finish for my Etsy store before Christmas.










So, I will lurk and quite possibly post comments. I have found that there is such tremendous depth to these excercises that I have to take it real slow. I'm looking forward to seeing what the rest of you come up with. Thanks, Diane

No comments: